- Johnny Keyser, 22 years old, Pompano Beach, FL.......sings a soulful version of a Sam Cooke song and the judges loved him.....he's eye candy for the ladies, and odds are he'll make the TOP 24!
- Rachelle Lamb, 26 years old, Mountain View, MO....another divorced mom chasing a singing career....really?....not like we haven't heard this before...she sings OK but she should have been more worried about her own performance than her daughter who was on stage with her. Don't think she'll make it through Hollywood....
- Reis Kloeckener, 20 years old, St. Louis, MO......bullied as a kid through high school....sings "Lean On Me".....I didn't care for it at all, but he gets a ticket....doubtful that he gets too far in Hollywood.
- Ethan Jones, 22 years old, Pontoon Beach, FL......played with his dad in a band, but the dad is now going through alcohol and drug rehab....sings with a raspy tone, and sings well....country boy with some soul, so keep an eye on him in Hollywood Week.
- Lauren Gray, 22 years old, Hardy, AR......family owns a one-stop wedding shop and dad has a southern rock band she sings in.....covers Adele's 'One and Only' and sings it pretty well, but shrieks and screams too....really is all over the place with it...I don't think she gets through Hollywood.
Until the next Idol Show, enjoy one of the most amazing voices to ever come from the IDOL stages in Katherine McPhee (runner-up to Taylor Hicks in Season 5), as she stars in the NBC debut of 'SMASH'....so take a peak ..........can't wait to see it!