Thursday, April 12, 2012

IDOL UPDATE: WHO GOES HOME?


OK.....this is VERY 11th hour late and I truly am DVR'ing the tresults show, so here's my thoughts.....dim the lights, which of the TOP 7 are going home tonight?.....here we go....

BEST OF THE TOP 7:
  Jessica Sanchez.....once again she takes TOP honors last night with an amazing song with great control and range.....she's in a class by herself.... GRADE-A+
VERY GOOD:
Skylar Laine......great rendition of a Kelly Pickler song, she really owned it.....GRADE: A
Colton Dixon........another solid night where he took an obscure song and made it his own, something he's very good at doing.......GRADE: A-

GOOD ENOUGH TO BE 'SAFE'? I HOPE!:
Elise Testone........I'm a fan of hers, but being in the sweet #7 'final' spot last night.....she could and should have had a moment, but did not deliver in my opinion, even with a great Lady Gaga song choice....I wasn't impressed as the judges were, but I hope she;'s safe.........GRADE: B

IN TROUBLE & BOTTOM 3? DON'T BE SHOCKED!:
Phillip Phillips......another basic, predictable and boring performance. I don't think he gets it that he's slipping here week by week.........GRADE: C+
Joshua Ledet.......I personally didn't care for his performance at all, and I thought it was very busy and loud, almost screechy....I know that's not a real great professional description, but, I simply didn't think it was very good at all....GRADE: C
Hollie Cavanaugh........I actually liked her performance, more than Joshua's and Phillips,  but for whatever reason, the judges have it in for Hollie, esp Steven....and they all didn't care for her performance....again.....so she's in trouble.....yet again...oh boy.....GRADE: B-

WHO GOES HOME?:
I say the bottom two tonight are HOLLIE and a 'SURPRISE GUY', either PHILLIP or JOSHUA.......and HOLLIE gets sent home, and will not be saved! Should one of the guys end up with lower votes than her, they will indeed be saved by the judges tonight!

OK....that's Eddie Idol's mad-fast, past the 11th hour recap..........and I'm stickin' to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment